An assessment center consists of a standardized evaluation of behavior based on multiple inputs. The judgments about behaviors are made based on specifically developed assessment simulations. These judgments are pooled in a meeting among the assessors or by a statistical integration process.
Our international team of consultants are accredited users of a range of tools that can be included in any Center such as the Occupational Personality Questionnaire, Myers Briggs Type Indicator, DISC and the Emotional Quotient Inventory.
Our solutions will enable clients to:
- Implement objective assessment processes.
- Assess performance against defined job-related competencies.
- Use simulations and other tools relevant to the demands of the current or future job role.
- Develop cost effective, tailored or bespoke exercises to meet specific client needs.
- Deliver Assessment Centers with suitably qualified, skilled and experienced assessors.
- Use our expertise to ensure that best practice techniques result in high quality, cost effective decisions.